Saturday 18 March 2017

Mother's Day Card Series - Card #3

Mother’s Day Card Series
 
We are on to the third card of the series, an adorable little tea cup card! I am a Tea-a-holic and just love cards and stamps that have anything to do with Teacups, so when I saw this PDF on Pinterest I just had to use it!

For this card we will be using the lovely Oh So Succulent Stamp Set (142992) and Delicate Details Stamp Set (143314).

You will also need;


Thick Whisper White
Sweet Sugarplum cardstock
Whipser White cardstock
Old Olive Bakers Twine
Ink: Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Sweet Sugarplum
Cookie Cutter Punch



I absolutely love how this card turned out and I am defiantly going to have a play around with different designs. The Delicate Details stamp set was perfect for adding that fine detail to the top of the card and you can use any flower stamp set and dies to decorate. A simple yet elegant card for Mother’s Day! 
I just love how cute it is!

If you do not have a demonstrator, drop me a message, I would love to send you a catalogue :)

Happy Stamping,
        AMIE 



No comments:

Post a Comment