Saturday 10 February 2018

Valentine Hearts Card

Heart Happiness...


While I am on a streak of doing quick and easy cards, thought i'd throw a valentines card into the mix. This valentines card features the Heart Happiness stamp set (145769).
I am just loving using stamps to create my own backgrounds at the moment and there are so many fab reasons to do so. You not only can get creative with stamping a larger area, you save your DSP for other projects, and in this case, get to use most of the stamps in the set. On this particular project this also extends to decorating the inside of your card and envelope! A fab way to get the most out of a stamp set. 
I simply stamped the hearts randomly to create my background!

So, on to the card...Here is what you will need:
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (140490) - C6 Cardbase
Whisper White Card Stock (106549):
3" x  4 1/4"
3/4" x 3" - Banner
Scrap piece                                                               
Silver Thread (121688)
Silver Gel Pen - Mine is from Paperchase! 

Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Flirty Flamingo, Powder Pink and Memento Black.




Hope you enjoyed this video. Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow this blog.
You can also find me over on Facebook! :D 
To order these supplies contact me or click 'shop now'. 

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment