Tuesday 24 October 2017

Card Challenge; Global Design Project 110 Sketch Challenge

Hello Stampers,

Here is a card entry for the Global Design Project 110 Sketch ChallengeThe Challenge is to follow the below sketch to create a card, using any theme or colour combination.


I was feeling floral, so dug out the Flower Shop stamp set and mixed it with some of our new Merry Little Christmas DSP. Which just shows how versatile it is! I even fussy cut some of the leaves out to use along side my flower. This was my first time using the Hardwood background stamp and I really love it! I added a bit of Linen Thread to pull in the Crumb Cake browns and raised the circles with dimensionals. 
Something I would change next time; I would put the twine in front of the circles so not to lose it so much.

Items Used:
Flower Shop Stamp Set (130942)
Pansy Punch (130698)
Hardwood Stamp (133035)
Merry Little Christmas DSP (144621)
Smooth Whisper White (106549)
Crumb Cake Cardstock (121685)
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock (131290)
Gold Faceted Gems (144141)
Linen Thread (104199)

Inks: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz & Crushed curry.

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Amie! The yellow flower is a perfect accent for your card - love how you've pulled in this paper and the background stamp. <3 Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do love a good flower stamp and punch combo.

      Delete
  2. Love your card.. it´s so soft and beautiful
    Thank´s for playing with us.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete