Monday 15 May 2017

Sneak Peak Crafting Forever Card

Crafting Forever & 2017-19 In-colour Card


I finally had a chance to play with some of the new releases that were in my pre-order. I am loving the new in-colours, they are so fun when used together. Stampin' Up really does take coordination into account with its products which is something I love about them. 

I wanted to use the Crafting Forever Stamp Set and showcase the new 2017-2019 In-colours. I also pulled in the Timeless Textures Stamp Set (140517) to give a chipped, painted look. It really makes the white paint brush pot pop! 
For a bit of a change, I turned the 'top fold' card base horizontal, but you could easily adapt this card to suit any fold or size. Placed a ribbon and bow for some extra colour pop and finished it all off by using the Decorative Label Punch for the sentiment, which is now retiring. 
So lets show you how I made this card:

You will also need;
Tranquil Tide Cardstock (Card base): 4 1/8 x 11 5/8 folded in half.
Whisper White:  3 7/8 x 5 3/4 x2 and a small piece for stamping on.
Ink: Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide (New In-Colours)
Finely Woven Ribbon Lemon Lime Twist
Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black
Decorative Label Punch



A fun and bright card for any arts and craft lover :)
Don't forget the Decorative label punch is a retiring item, I believe it has sold out! I am gutted its not being carried over but will deffinatly be keeping it in my stash. If there are any retiring items on your wish list, grab them before 31st March to make sure you don't miss out. So many amazing new items that of course we had to lose a few to make way for the new :)

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions :) 

Happy Stamping,

        AMIE 



No comments:

Post a Comment