Thursday 21 September 2017

Card Challenge; Joy of Sets - Letter T

Hello Everyone 

For the last few months I have been thinking about participating in a card challenge... and now I have finally done so! :D 
This Joy of Sets Challenge is to create a card using any Stampin' Up! stamp set that starts with the letter T. 
I have used Tabs For Everything for a fun Birthday card, using the sentiments in the set for a background. Images of my entry are below :)

Items Used:
Tabs For Everything (143907)
Crumb Cake Cardstock (121685)
Emerald Envy Cardstock (141420)
Smooth Whisper White Cardstock (106549)
Copper Metallic Thread (141696)
Emerald Envy Taffeta Ribbon (142742) - Retired!
Gold Gel Pen

Inks: Emerald Envy, Momento Black, Crushed Curry, Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist.

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Amie I'm so pleased you joined in with our challenge. It's great to have you play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you are playing along with us Amie and with such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us and hope you will continue to do so. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I Was so excited to finally brave doing a challenge and I'm sure I will do more :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card, so pleased you entered this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you took part and shared this gorgeous card with us :D Challenges are fab, I love them and wish I had time to do more they really keep me thinking about the materials I had an different ways to use them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I love that too...using a stamp set in a different way. After making this card lots of new ideas popped into my head, which probs would not have happened if I did not make it for this challenge lol :)

      Delete
  5. Fantastic card, Amie! I love that you have taken those small stamps from Tabs for everything and created a fun and bright card. Your repetitive stamped background looks amazing!! Thanks for joining us at Joy Of Sets this week x

    ReplyDelete