Friday 29 September 2017

Love Today Planner - Month View Winter Theme

Decorating January 2018 Monthly Spread


I like to get a head start when decorating my planner, but will not start using my Love Today Planner until I have finished my current Planner. I just could not wait to show you some ideas in decorating it, so thought I'd make a head start on next years layouts :) 
I have kept the decorating basic on this spread with a snowflake/winter theme, bringing in some sparkle with the Year of Cheer DSP and some lovely Washi. Check out the video below to see how I went about this.

Products Used:
Love Today Planner - (144257)
Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper - (144640)
Merry Cafe Stamp Set - (144965)
Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set (142114)
Washi Tape

Inks: Soft Sky and Basic Grey


Later I will fill it all in, add some stickers and maybe even some more snowflakes to the white spaces. Hope you enjoyed decorating my planner with me. 
If you are interested in any of these products you can order them 24/7 through my online shop (link top right of my blog) or feel free to get in touch :)

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE


No comments:

Post a Comment