Monday 12 March 2018

Elegant Petal Palette Card



Sharing a little later than planned; the last project for our Mother's Day/ any occasion cards, and this has to be my favourite one. 

This project was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Shannon Key (Photo on left). I just loved the layout and had to recreate it using the beautiful Petal Passion Suite.
Todays card is simple yet elegant featuring the Petal Palette stamp set (145788). It uses designer series paper, stamping, colouring and embellishments. With such a lovely card I just had to add a little touch to the envelope.
A perfect card for Mother's Day, Birthdays or Anniversary's. 

Here is what you will need:
Thick Whisper White Cardstock (140490) - C6 Cardbase
Whisper White Card Stock (106549) - 4" x 4 5/8" (See below for cutting instructions)
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (145589) - 4" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White Organza Ribbon (145590)
Glitter and Clear Epoxy Shapes (145632) 

Stampin' Write Markers: Old Olive and Berry Burst.
Inks: Memento Black and Berry Burst.

Cutting Instructions:
The Whisper White piece is cut to point. To do this I used a pencil to mark a dot 3" from the top on one side and 3 5/8" from the top on the other side. On the bottom mark at 2 3/8" from the left. Line each side mark with the bottom one and cut to get the angle and point. 

(See photo on left for help).

Hope you enjoyed this video! :D  

Happy Crafting,

        AMIE


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and thank you for sharing.
    Please tell us the width of the Whisper White piece, diagram only shows the lengths. Also the measurements of the DSP.
    Thank you so much, I love the Petal Palate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the measurements and am excited to make one of these cards. Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the card and found the measurements :) I am just loving the Petal Palate suite... a lot more than I thought I would from first glance. Thanks for watching and checking out my blog. Enjoy creating :) x

      Delete