Friday 25 May 2018

Birthday Arrow Card


Today I have for you a quick and simple card using the fabulous Around The Corner Stamp Set. I love how fun and simple this card is, and its a suitable size to use as a money wallet!

I always love trying to use stamps in a different way, particularly love the look of a word/sentiment background. As soon as I saw these corner sentiments I just had to try this.
Easily hand stamped, but would work even better on our new Stamparatus, especially if batch making! Line up the sentiment to form an arrow, then cut the card stock to a point following the lines of the sentiment - no measurement needed. Use some lovely coordinating DSP and finish off the card by adding some embellishments that go well with the theme and colours. You could even add ribbon down the side for that something extra!
There are so many colour combinations you could try, making it suitable for anyone at any age. The colours I have used go perfectly together for a male birthday card, reminding me of my Brother (who loves Green)! This colour combination features one of our fab new In-colours, Call Me Clover.

You will need:
Call Me Clover Card Stock - 6 3/4" x 5 7/8" folded in half to create your card base.
Whisper White Card Stock (106549) - 3 1/4" x 5 1/2"
2028-2020 In-Colour Designer Series Paper - 3 1/4" x 2 1/2"

Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins (145609)

Inks: Call Me Clover, Mint Macron and Crushed Curry.


So that is our card for today. Hopefully it got you thinking of other ways to use those sentiment stamps :) Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Happy Crafting,
      AMIE


No comments:

Post a Comment