Tuesday 2 October 2018

Creepy Crafts Halloween Series #2 ~ Bat Cake Toppers

For project two in my Creepy Crafts Halloween Series we have some fun cake toppers. Perfect for a spooky themed party!

So simple and quick to make, these will look fab on your cupcakes or as part of your cocktail decoration. Although I have not hosted or thrown a party in a while, I love organising themed parties, especially if I can get creative with the decorations. This would of course include the smaller details like cake toppers!

For these cake toppers I used the Spooky Sweets stamp set (147716). This is a fantastic stamp set when needing smaller Halloween sentiments for treat packaging.
Get 10% off when buying the Spooky Sweets bundle (149973) which includes the stamp set and coordinating punch. Some of the stamps in the set also coordinate with another favourite of mine, the Twinkle Builder punch (146321).
So this really is a perfect set for all your Halloween treat packaging and party decor this year!

What you will need:
Basic Black Card Stock (146991)
Smoky Slate Card Stock (131291)

Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
Spooky Bats Punch (148014)
Cocktail Sticks

Inks; Memento Black.


Hope you enjoyed that tutorial. Please like, subscribe and let me know what you think :)
Join me tomorrow for project #3 in my Creepy Crafts Series.


Happy Crafting,
      AMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment