Tuesday 7 March 2017

Mother's Day Card Series - Card #1


Mother’s Day Card Series
 
The first card in my ‘Makes for Mum’ Mother’s Day card series, showcasing the Sale-a-bration Avant Garden Stamp Set (143272). You will also need;

Thick Whisper White for Card base: 8 1/4 x 6 7/8
Flirty Flamingo cardstock: 3 3/4 x 5 1/2
Whipser White cardstock: 3 6/8 x 5 1/4
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive and Basic Grey.
Jar from ‘Jar of Haunts’ or ‘Jar of Love’ Stamp Sets


This card is a simple card perfect for beginners using minimal supplies. I used a basic masking technique to help give depth to the image and I love how it turned out.
You could add embellishments and Wink of Stella to really glam up the card, and adding different shades of flowers would make them pop! Also cutting out the jar and/or flowers and popping them up on dimensionals could really change the look of the card. All these ‘extras’ help alter the card if you are looking for something a little more advanced.

If you do not have a demonstrator, drop me a message, I would love to send you a catalogue. I hope you enjoyed this video. Thank you for watching :)

Happy Stamping,

        AMIE




No comments:

Post a Comment